[Kde-extra-gear] PwManager-2.0.0-pre1 Development Snapshot

Michael Buesch mbuesch at freenet.de
Sat May 28 23:10:35 CEST 2005

Hey,

This is the first development snapshot of the upcoming
next generation PwManager.
PwManager-2.0 (The "Professional Wallet Manager") will be
a generic and deamon based information manager (like KWallet),
with a slight aim on managing passwords conveniently.

I got database save/load working today, so I thought it was
a nice day to release the first snapshot. :)
Please do not expect a bugfree and fully featured program, yet.

If you feel crazy you may:
* Compile test the thing on your machine.
* Try to fire it up and check if it does not crash.
* Look at the new (incomplete) User Interface.
* Play around until it crashes. :)

Homepage:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/

Download: