[Kde-extra-gear] stable tags

Sebastian Trueg sebastian at trueg.de
Sat May 28 17:30:44 CEST 2005

> Ok, stable dir is ready
>
> Currently we have:
> stable/extragear/multimedia/kdetv
> stable/extragear/multimedia/amarok
>
> Please, remember to add a stable tag of your app  there. Any problem,
> point to  me to do the task.
>
> Now need notify translators to keep an eye on this tag :-)

just so I get this right: in svn tags are simple copies. That means if I
want to move a tag I have to delete it and then create a copy of the new
content? Or is there a simpler way?
Regarding the translations: where are the stable translations are kept?
Stephan said he would like to havebranches/stable/extragear/multimedia/k3b ..
so that scripty can update the translations from there. But where to? Will
they go into branches/stable/l10n/...?
Cheers,
Sebastian