[Kde-extra-gear] keg-2 and hidden visibility

Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò flameeyes at users.berlios.de
Tue Mar 29 20:12:26 CEST 2005

Hi all,
today after a few weeks I checkouted my knetload sources to work on them, I
had an hdd failure and then I needed to change system, so I was out of order
since last days of februaru.
I've changed what I had to change, and compiled knetload, the applet was't
working as it wasn't found init() function.
After a few look at the code around, found that KDE_ENABLE_HIDDEN_VISIBILITY
was called in configure.in.in, commit by mueller.
Please, if you need hidden visibility, add it to local configures, knetload
won't work, with current visibility enabled.

Thanks,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~dpetteno/