[Kde-extra-gear] Konversation 0.16 release schedule

Ismail Donmez ismail at kde.org.tr
Sun Mar 20 08:29:40 CET 2005

Hi all,

I'd like to get Konversation 0.16 release out next week and Peter agreed with
me on this. So starting today 23:59 AM (GMT) no more new features or new i18n
allowed for Konversation. Only bugfixes are accepted after that time.

I hope to get a release out 24 March Thursday so translators should finish
their work by Wednesday midnight GMT time.

If you have problems/questions with this schedule you can contact me directly
or use konversation-devel at kde.org mailing list.

Best Regards,
ismail dönmez
On Behalf Of Konversation Team