[Kde-extra-gear] createPackage.sh : digiKam and DigikamImagePlugins extraction problems from SVN trunk...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at free.fr
Thu Jun 16 16:15:31 CEST 2005

Le Jeudi 16 Juin 2005 03:50 PM, Sebastian Trueg a écrit :
> in svn there is only showimg...

No, it's in SVN :

Source code is include on digikam :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/showfoto/

... source code extraction come with digikam without problem.

The problem is with DOC extraction available here :

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/extragear/graphics/doc/showfoto/

I can't extract showfoto DOC in English and translations with
createPackage.sh !

Gilles

> On Thursday 16 June 2005 11:37, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> > Le Jeudi 16 Juin 2005 09:06 AM, Sebastian Trueg a écrit :
> > > You have to specify all the pofiles you want in --pofiles. That means
> > > something like
> > > --pofiles "digikamplugins-XXX digikamplugins-YYY" and so on.
> >
> > Work fine about DigikamImagePlugins extraction problem. Thanks (:=))
> >
> > Anybody have a solution about the first problem relevant of digiKam
> > extraction ?
> >
> > Gilles Caulier

Gilles Caulier