[Kde-extra-gear] stable tags

Sebastian Trueg sebastian at trueg.de
Mon Jun 6 08:53:54 CEST 2005

> On Saturday 28 May 2005 10:25, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
>> Ok, stable dir is ready
>>
>> Currently we have:
>> stable/extragear/multimedia/kdetv
>> stable/extragear/multimedia/amarok
>>
>> Please, remember to add a stable tag of your app  there. Any problem,
>> point to me to do the task.
>>
>> Now need notify translators to keep an eye on this tag :-)

why should the translators translate a tag and not a branch? I know
technically it's the same in svn but to me a tag is just some kind of link
and you do not change it's contents while a branch is something you can
change (and the tag points to). There already is a stable branch which
contains l10n. Coolo asid it would be ok to add extragear there.
Cheers,
Sebastian