[Kde-extra-gear] PwManager-1.2.3 Release

Michael Buesch mbuesch at freenet.de
Fri Jul 15 15:41:55 CEST 2005

Hi,

Here comes the third bugfix release for the 1.2 branch of
the Password Manager.
PwManager is a Password Manager for the KDE Platform.
It also includes a good Password Generator.

Homepage:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/
Download:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/passwordmanager/pwmanager-1.2.3.tar.bz2?download
Screenshots:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/screenshots/screenshots.html

ChangeLog:
# fix crashes caused by a dangling pointer to the closed mainwindow.
# fix gpasman import by removing pointless sanity checks.

Thanks to Oliver Klee and Spiro Angeli for the bugreports.

The package format changed, too. I'm now using --notoplevel for
createPackage.sh. I hope this does not break build for someone.

Please note that there are also Ubuntu (Kubuntu) packages
available now. Thanks to Anthony MERCATANTE.
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/download.html#kubuntu
(Not yet of version 1.2.3, but I'm sure he will build them soon. :) )

--
Greetings, Michael