[Kde-extra-gear] bksys

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Tue Jul 5 21:40:49 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 05 July 2005 2:34 pm, Joris Guisson wrote:
> Use a project with custom makefiles, bksys can generate a Makefile
> (which calls scons).

This won't allow you to add files and change build targets, etc, etc without
hand editing...

> It's about time the kdevelop guys added bksys as a build system ... I
> think I'm gonna file a bug report.

Well, damn, why don't you write it then!  The KDevelop developers have hands
full trying to prepare for the jump to Qt4 and the new parser and new build
managers, etc, etc.  And even then, you shouldn't be filing bugs for things
that are clearly _not_ bugs.  That is a feature _request_, not a bug.