[Kde-extra-gear] bksys - STOP IT

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at mandriva.com
Tue Jul 5 20:26:45 CEST 2005

Ok

Is there some reason to start another stupid move ?
Buildsystem exists not because we like it, but because we follow have less
trouble and work, and INTEND to work with KDE projects.

If ( look when i say IF ) we move for a new buidsystem style in KDE 4, like
scons extragear will move togheter, otherwise, like or not, we keep with
current one..

Enough is enough. Or we follow the rules or this will become some uneffective
and bad place to have associated with KDE project.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
Mandriva Brasil Labs