[Kde-extra-gear] bksys

Michael Buesch mbuesch at freenet.de
Tue Jul 5 19:53:45 CEST 2005

Quoting Joris Guisson <joris.guisson at gmail.com>:
> KTorrent

Ok, nice. I'd like to drop autotools for PwManager, too.

> On 7/5/05, Michael Buesch <mbuesch at freenet.de> wrote:
> > Quoting Joris Guisson <joris.guisson at gmail.com>:
> > > I have decided to ditch automake as a build system and switch to bksys.
> >
> > For which package?
> >
> > > The configure.in.in and Makefile.am's are still in the repository, I
> > > really want to get rid of them.
> > >
> > > If I delete these files, will this interfere with scripts which
> > > operate on the repository (scripty in particular) ?

Some developers do compile regression tests on the whole
repository. Their scripts will have to get fixed.

BTW:
Which script do you use to generate your releases?
I would be interrested in helping to port createPackage.sh
to scons (which is currently autotools only)

--
Greetings, Michael