[Kde-extra-gear] KMLDonkey 0.10.1 string freeze

Petter Stokke ummo at hellokitty.com
Sat Jul 2 20:39:03 CEST 2005

I just made a stable branch for KMLDonkey in preparation for the release of
version 0.10.1, and declared feature freeze on it. String freeze happens on
Thursday, the 7th of July, with release scheduled for two weeks later, on the
21st of July. Hopefully, that's enough time for any interested parties to
update their translations; shouldn't be too many new strings.

The stable branch is in /branches/stable/extragear/network/kmldonkey, hope I
did everything right for translation, and that someone will correct me if I
didn't. :)

--
Petter Stokke <ummo at hellokitty.com> http://gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://gibreel.net/key.asc