[Kde-extra-gear] amaroK 1.2-beta3 Released!

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Sun Jan 9 18:38:09 CET 2005

The amaroK developers announce version 1.2-beta3 of the amaroK audio player!

New in this version:

* Improved GNOME support, icons are correctly displayed
* Built-in iPod synchronization!
* Random Smart Playlists feature
* Improved analyzer precision for GStreamer
* Many new DCOP functions
* Append Suggestions, creates continuous playlists on the fly
* Extended Handbook, with Quick Start Guide
* Many bugfixes

A full changelog is available at http://amarok.kde.org

The amaroK team

amaroK is a soundsystem-independent audio-player for *nix. Its interface uses
a powerful "browser" metaphor that allows you to create playlists that make
the most of your music collection. We have a fast development-cycle and
super-happy users. We also provide pensions and other employment-benefits.

"Easily the best media-player for Linux at the moment. Install it now!"
    - Linux Format Magazine

WWW:  http://amarok.kde.org
IRC:  irc.freenode.net #amarok
MAIL: amarok-devel at lists.sourceforge.net