[Kde-extra-gear] Gwenview 1.2.0pre3 is out

Aurelien Gateau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Sun Feb 27 17:16:36 CET 2005

Hello,

I just released Gwenview 1.2.0pre3.

This version features the following fixes:
 - Support for smb:/ and digikamtags:/ ioslaves has been fixed.
 - The documentation now appears in KHelpCenter tree.
 - When starting a slideshow from a picture in the middle of the list,
   Gwenview now loops once to show all images before the start picture, even
   if the "Loop" option is not activated.
 - The On Screen Display totally hides itself after a while.

It was initially planned to release 1.2.0 today, but since I made a few
changes which I would like to be tested before declaring current code stable,
this is pre3 instead.

Get it from http://gwenview.sf.net

Regards,
  Aurélien