[Kde-extra-gear] New bylaws

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sun Apr 24 14:26:18 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 15:31, George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday 14 April 2005 14:16, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
>
>   One more thing, we -really- need a way to do point-releases from our
> branches and have them translated.  Therefore we need a hookup with scripty
> somehow.

Steve say something similar about pre notify i18n authors about releases,
which is fair enough, but related to scripty i think that we will need some
special situations related to keg status.
I'm  opened to sugestions, since this could be solved using pre notifications
to i18n team and scripty always getting HEAD, but we never for sure have idea
if HEAD will be candidate to stable at releases time.
Maybe a second movable tag ( which i didn't like much the idea ) like
"candidate_to_stable" and the commitment of developer to keep the freeze
until release.
But seriously, can't we survive with HEAD and "stable" tag for i18n ?

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer