[Kde-extra-gear] New bylaws

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Thu Apr 14 20:30:34 CEST 2005

On Thursday 14 April 2005 14:16, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> I just changed slightly the new bylaws about extragear.
> - For newcomers, read carefully the document
> - For old folks, look i added some new requires ( not a big things ) to
> help we have extragear special packages in every KDE cicle.
>
> http://extragear.kde.org/home/docs.php
>
> Discussions are welcome. Just to remember that the TAG and LSM file like
> was heavily discussed on the first idea of subversion and i just decided do
> in a simple way, with a movable tag and a simple text file to help
> packagers.
>
> Best regards and welcome to a new extragear-categorie-based era !

Sorry, you (staikos) are not allowed to use
capital letters in tag names for repository kdeextragear-2/kst:
cvs tag STABLE

please talk to KDE sysadmins <sysadmin at kde.org>!
cvs tag: Pre-tag check failed

We need a new tag name, or permissions to use STABLE.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/