[Kde-extra-gear] ATTENTION: Request for trunk name..

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sat Apr 9 14:19:00 CEST 2005

On Saturday 09 April 2005 06:51, Jeroen Wijnhout wrote:
> However I don't agree with Kile being in the graphics folder, it is not a
> graphics application. It should be in 'office' or something like this.

Agree
This discussion happened yesterday on IRC.
If you see the webpage layout, originally i placed kile on Utility.
Danimo sugested a Editors categorie, but Kile isn't just fit on either
graphics, editors and even science categories, and create a office categorie
not sounds good.
I prefer stay in utility categorie, but if you have some strong point to
validate the office categorie, i will be glad to make the change.

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer