[Kde-extra-gear] Adding Pixie Plus to extragear

Chris Howells howells at kde.org
Thu Sep 30 14:31:19 CEST 2004

Hi,

I would like to add an application to extragear.

I and Arjan van Leeuwen are forking Mosfet's Pixie Plus and want to continue
maintaining it in KDE CVS. (Arjan maintains the FreeBSD port of Pixie Plus
and it's a pain manually applying the patches to keep it building).

Therefore if there are no objections I would like to add it to extragear-3

Considering that mosfet.com is stuck in a 2000 era time warp, I guess he isn't
coming back soon.

Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris at chrishowells.co.uk, howells at kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP ID: 0x33795A2C
KDE/Qt/C++/PHP Developer: http://www.kde.org