[Kde-extra-gear] Help with libraries

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 18 01:25:15 CEST 2004

Hi,
I'm going to split the dock icons of KNetLoad and KCpuLoad from the two
applications to a separate library (because I need them also on an external
project, and these are identical, and I want to clean their code up), but
now I'm having some trouble: I know how to create a library form these
(libkload for instance), but I don't know how to upload it to
kdeextragear-libs, and neither how to make KNetLoad/KCpuLoad depend on that
library at configure or compile time.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I'm sorry I wasn't here for the summer's months, but it was my last
'high-school student's summer', as now I'm preparing to go to University :)
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
dgp85 at users.sourceforge.net - http://flameeyes.web.ctonet.it/