[Kde-extra-gear] PwManager-1.0.1 release

Michael Buesch mbuesch at freenet.de
Wed Sep 1 10:41:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

Here's the first bugfix release since 1.0.
Althought, it's a bit more than a plain bugfix release. I merged the
new simple password generator from development branch and
deprecated PwG usage.
Thanks to the KDE i18n team for the still growing number of translations!
Please keep the good work.

Complete ChangeLog:

2004-09-01: VERSION 1.0.1

    * ~ merge working password generator from development branch.
    * ~ i18n updates.
    * - removed PwG support.
    * # fix view update bug when comment pane flips up.
    * ~ make mainwindow shutdown userfriendlier.

Some background information on the development branch:
I'm currently working on the "daemonized mode" I announced over one
month ago. Basic work on the daemon process and client library is done.
I haven't got anything commitable, yet, but I hope that I can do a
technology preview release in a few weeks.

Have a lot of fun!

PwManager Homepage:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/

KEG Homepage: