[Kde-extra-gear] cvsExtract and Subversion

Jeroen Wijnhout Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net
Tue Oct 19 10:08:42 CEST 2004

Hi all,

Since there was recent discussion about using Subversion and making live
easier for packagers, I started to rewrite the cvsExtract.sh script.

The script was pretty messy and therefore hard to maintain. The new script
will be cleaner (hopefully) and easier to adapt for use with Subversion.

The work in progress is attached. Comments and feature requests are welcome of
course.

I'm also planning to implement the cvsTag.sh script.

best,
Jeroen
--
Kile - KDE Integrated LaTeX Editor