[Kde-extra-gear] Cleanup about to start - steps for future

Sébastien Laoût [temporar] les83plus at free.fr
Fri Oct 15 17:38:27 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm currently developping BasKet:
http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/
It's designed as a central place to take notes of various nature very
easily, quickly and store/search a lot of them.
Can be seen as a duplicate of KNotes, even if the way of interacting and
possibilities are way different.

Some times ago, I asked to have a CVS account and a place on KDE Extra
Gear (accepted by Klas Kalass).

But, just after receving the "yes" response and a CVS account, I
reallized the probgram was in a very early stage and it was too soon to
propose it to users (since most KEG programs aren't alpha/beta).
I've worked a lot and am soon (still 1 or 2 months of work) to release a
0.5.0 version, which would have a decent (and standard) interface.

Draft of the new site, with screenshot of the new interface:
http://les83plus.free.fr/sebastien.laout/basket/new_site_php/

So, once this version will be released, I will begin to annouce things
at KDE Extra Gear and post work to CVS every weeks.

Unfortuanly, I don't know if the CVS account or the KEG place/right is
still valable.
Nor in where module I would be after the reorganisation.

The program isn't unmaintained (just never publicly announced it yet).

So, can it be added to the new subversion layout?

Sincerly,

Sébastien Laoût.