[Kde-extra-gear] Cleanup about to start - steps for future

Russell Miller rmiller at duskglow.com
Thu Oct 14 20:09:30 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 09:09, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:

> Thanks for your time again

Status of klicker:
maintained (although no bugs have been reported in months)
not obsolete (I hope).

But since I have severed pretty much every connection with the KDE project, I
am going to move klicker over to my own subversion archive.  I will try to do
that in a week or two.  Once that's done and changes have propagated on
freshmeat, as far as I'm concerned you can dump it.

Give me a chance to set up the new repository, though.

--Russell

--

Russell Miller - rmiller at duskglow.com - Le Mars, IA
Duskglow Consulting - Helping companies just like you to succeed for ~ 10 yrs.