[Kde-extra-gear] For all apps maintainers - subversion ?

Christian Hubinger e9806056 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Oct 11 10:44:49 CEST 2004

Renchi Raju wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Oct 2004, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
>

>>Can we ( keg ) apply as the first modules to change to subversion ?
>>Coolo ask about have permissions of all keg apps maintainers and of course was
>>my intention.

[snip]

I'd absolutely love to switch to subversion.
We are using it at our company for about a year now and with the
exeption of a few small issues (releases before 1.0) we had hardly any
troubles.
The only reason not to switch are for me the poor clients that are
available for the *NIX platform. Under Win$ with TortoiseSVN it's a
pleashure to work with SVN.

greetings,
chris