[Kde-extra-gear] For all apps maintainers - subversion ?

Dirk Ziegelmeier dziegel at gmx.de
Sun Oct 10 19:51:00 CEST 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 19:02, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote:
> Please, i dare for a simple and direct answers since there's already have a
> svn discussion on core-devel
I vote for subversion.
And no objections against a LATEST_STABLE or similar tag.

I'm using it at work since half a year on Windows and I (and my colleagues)
like it very much. We introduced it to work around the most annoying CVS
weaknesses: renaming, moving, versioning of files instead of projects.

What would be the project root? Since subversion versions projects (not files)
it would be reasonable if every app in keg would be a separate project since
they are independently released.

Dirk Ziegelmeier (keg-3/kdetv)