[Kde-extra-gear] Proposal results and next steps

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Sun Oct 10 15:27:45 CEST 2004

Hi..

Was enough time and thread became a monster, but was very helpfull since some
people get in some consensus.
As core-devel already start a discussion about subversion idea, i decided
postponed the proposal decisions to after finish the decision about
subversion.
First of all making the stable tag will be easier on subversion, so no more
arguments needed.
The module style rearrangement  is more critical. If we start now move touch
cvs keg modules to new layout, we must fall in make double work as people
changed to subversion.

So, what can i expect to do now?
Well, changing a bit webpage and group apps in the future layout, pointing
where to find in keg-[1,2,3] modules is a way to make people know how the
things will be ( at least an association idea ).
Second is accept the newcomers, pixie-plus and krusader to make some noise on
dot to show that keg is a place for finest kde apps arrive under the KDE
project wings :-)

So, if anyone have some comments, please, be welcome.

[]'s

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer