[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.11 released

Sebastian Trueg trueg at k3b.org
Fri Jan 23 10:15:03 CET 2004

Hi everybody,

after some thinking I decided to do it: K3b 0.11 from now on available from
www.k3b.org without translations (meaning: no i18n package yet)

Main changes include a complete rewrite of the CD Copy code, VideoCD ripping,
and a new crystal look. For a much bigger list see the announcement on
K3b.org.

A little note to all the translators: Please do not think that your work is
not appreciated because this release does not include the translations. I
just heard about scripty not running after announcing the message freeze.
That means you do not get all the new K3b 0.11 messages to translate anyway
and I would have to wait until after the KDE 3.2 release when scripty will be
started again. That is just a too long time without this new version which is
a great improvement over 0.10. So please forgive me. :)

Cheers,
Sebastian