[Kde-extra-gear] extragear and docs.kde.org

Fred Schättgen kde.sch at ttgen.de
Wed Feb 18 21:57:59 CET 2004

Hi all,

Yesterday I wrote a mail to Daniel Naber, who seems to be in charge of
docs.kde.org. I asked him if it would be possible to list not only the
"regular" KDE packages, but also the ones in extragear.
It looks like I was the first from extragear who had asked this question, but
that seems to be the only reason that it wasn't done already.

Having extragear listed in docs.kde.org would make it possible (and really
easy) for everybody here to always have the most current documenation on each
projects homepage without any extra work. It might be not as flexbile as
custom stylesheet, but it's still way better than nothing - which is our
starting point ;)

I've noticed that the documentation is all in one single directory 'doc' in
extragear 1+2. Is it OK, if we did the same for extragear-3 or is that
directory layout about to be changed soon?

greetings
Fred
--
Fred Schättgen