[Kde-extra-gear] Apollon in kdeextragear

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Sun Feb 8 09:56:53 CET 2004

On Wednesday 04 February 2004 14:58, Martin Köbele wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm maintainer of the project Apollon, a KDE-giFT filesharing client.
>
> Since Apollon is a KDE-application and KDE has a pretty reliable
> cvs-system, we would be very happy, if you guys would allow apollon to be
> part of kdeextragear.

I think Apollon would be a great addition to KDE Extra Gear. I have recently
tried the program, and was very pleased with it. It was easy to use, and
worked right "out of the box". Judging by the comments on kde-apps.org, the
application seems to be quite popular.

Also, it seemed well maintained: when I had a problem with Apollon, the
developers quickly replied to my question, and fixed small problems in the
next version.

> We would be more than happy to be part of kdeextragear!

Nice to hear that you finally decided to join us. Have you already talked to
the KEG-maintainer, Klas Kalass? He has the final word in accepting the
application, and can also instruct you about the moving, like how you can
move the code into KDE CVS and add a description to the KEG-website.

--
Mark Kretschmann.