[Kde-extra-gear] cvsExtract.sh

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Feb 7 22:15:02 CET 2004

Jeroen,
you are absolutely right.

That did the trick!

May I suggest that that option is added to the script.

Also, may I add that I tried your patch, and it worked flawlessly for me.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards
Jesper.

Jeroen Wijnhout <Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net> writes:

| On Saturday 07 February 2004 16:46, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
| > Jeroen Wijnhout <Jeroen.Wijnhout at kdemail.net> writes:
| > |
| > | I tried the same command line as you did (with kimdaba that is). The
| > | Makefile.am in doc/es contains SUBDIRS=
| > | nothing more. So I don't get an error here. Perhaps you could try my
| > | patch, I did change something in relevant parts, could help.
| >
| > Strange.
| > I tried your patch, and its still the same result.
|
| What is your .cvsrc? Mine is (standard KDE settings):
| cvs -z4
| diff -up
| update -dP
| checkout -P
| The P's make sure empty folders aren't checked out, if you don't have this
| option it could explain why there is an empty kimdaba folder in doc/es/.
|
| best,
| Jeroen
|

| --
| Kile - an Integrated LaTeX Environment for KDE
| http://kile.sourceforge.net

Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Peder Skrams Gade 27 3. tv. |
6700 Esbjerg                |  Platform-independent
Denmark                     |  software solutions