[Kde-extra-gear] cvsExtract.sh

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Feb 7 11:34:55 CET 2004

blackie at kde.org (Jesper K. Pedersen) writes:

| Klas Kalass <klas.kalass at gmx.de> writes:
|
| | We have kdeextragear-1/scripts/cvsExtract.sh, which is intended to be "the"
| | packaging script for the extra gear. If there are any problems with that one,
| | please send a mail to this list. Sebastian Trueg seems to maintain it at the
| | moment :-)
| I just tried the script today, and found that it doesn't pack the directory
| together and do clean up at the end.
|
| So a feature request is to add that.

I tried packing KimDaBa using the above script, my command was:
$KDESRC/kdeextragear-1/scripts/cvsExtract.sh -m kdeextragear-2 -a KimDaBa -r CVS --plainconfigure -d :pserver:blackie at cvs.kde.org:/home/kde

and as a result I got a directory with a number of files, next I tried
compiling in that directory, and I got the following error:
make[4]: Entering directory `/tmp/wa/kimdaba-07.02.04-BUILD/kimdaba-07.02.04/doc/es/kimdaba'
make[4]: *** No rule to make target `all'.  Stop.

looking at that directory, it is completely empty, and the es directory
contain a Makefile.am which says SUBDIRS=KimDaBa

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers
Jesper.