[Kde-extra-gear] PwManager-1.1.0-pre2 release

Michael Buesch mbuesch at freenet.de
Fri Dec 10 00:24:10 CET 2004

Hi,

It's been a long time since the last 1.1 release. I was busy developing
code (and throwing code away :P ) for PwManager-2.0. Finally I found
the neccessary time to go on in the 1.1 branch.

Well, there are many new features available.
The most noteable things are:

o  completely rewrote the systray icon code.
o  better posix signal handler.
   (and better cleanup on a signal trigger)
o  remove obsolete and useless code.
o  improved the password generator.
o  fix bugs and port bugfixes from branch-1-0.

This release is likely to be the last -pre version. I think, I'll
do -rc1 as next step.

But there are still a few things pending:

o  new icons.
   _Please_ someone help me here. I'm very bad at designing icons
   (as you can easily see). I would be very happy to have shiny
   new icons for 1.1.0.
o  pwsafe export support.
o  a few fixes and improvements here and there.

Here's the complete ChangeLog:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/changelog/changelog_head.html#version_1_1_0pre2

PwManager Homepage:
http://passwordmanager.sourceforge.net/