[Kde-extra-gear] Fwd: Re: kdeextragear and qt 3.2

Petter E. Stokke gibreel at project23.no
Wed Sep 10 00:54:08 CEST 2003

On Tue, 2003-09-09 at 22:26, Klas Kalass wrote:
> Isn't coolo's commit exactly what Sebastian and Petter asked for? We would
> only need to revert it if people wanted to have KDE 3.2 requirement for the
> extra gear - and at the moment it looks like that will happen only when KDE
> 3.2 is released.

The way I see it, we all probably need Qt 3.1 compatibility until KDE
3.2 is released, and from that point on it should be an option for
individual packages. So for now we're fine, but we'll have a problem
when 3.2 is done, because some packages will want to require Qt 3.2
while others won't.

I don't suppose putting "#MIN_CONFIG(3.1)" in the package specific
configure.in.in is enough? That sounds too easy. :)

--
Petter E. Stokke <gibreel at project23.no> http://www.gibreel.net/
PGP key: http://www.gibreel.net/key.asc