[Kde-extra-gear] About the website home page

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Wed May 14 00:04:20 CEST 2003

Am Dienstag, 13. Mai 2003 21:40 schrieb Aurelien Gateau:
> Hi!
>
> A few days ago I released Gwenview 0.17.0 and ran into a little problem
> with the website home page (the one which summarize the state of all
> applications): I was one day late in my release (shame on me ;-) ) so I
> exceeded the release date, thus the status automatically switched from
> "I18N Frozen" to "Released".
> While it's generally a good idea to automate the release process as much as
> possible, I think that in this case the status switch should be manual. Is
> it possible to modify the page to change this behavior?
hm, your wish is my command.
I added the possibility to override the status,
just set "$gwenview->override_status" to one of
"open", "featurefreeze", "i18nfreeze", "release".

i.e.
$gwenview->override_status="featurefreeze"

But please note that this is not tested at all, because I do not have a
properly configured apache at the moment. If my comit should break the
website, please someone revert that commit (revision 1.8), I will not be able
to check it myself until tomorrow evening. But the change is so small that I
am pretty sure it will work :-)

Klas