[Kde-extra-gear] Website - update

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Sun May 11 23:38:27 CEST 2003

Am Samstag, 10. Mai 2003 18:11 schrieb Christian Hubinger:
> Hi!
>
> As kmyfirewall now is in the extra gear I'd like to konw if there is any
> hoto or similar which describes howto update the homepage for the extra
> gear stuff.
> Not that i think I'm not able to find out how it works but it would be
> really nasty if i would break something.
>
> So please let me know if there is any documentation for that on the net as
> i couldn't find any.
Sorry that I took so long to answer, but I wanted to send you a RTFM to a page
I needed to fill with content first :-)

I put the information on http://extragear.kde.org/home/docs.php and you should
be able to see it once the servers are synced. Please tell me if it leaves
any questions unanswered.

Greetings,
  Klas