[Kde-extra-gear] new website

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:42:45 +0100

--Boundary-02=_YzFg+IsYouIslAY

Am Dienstag, 25. M=E4rz 2003 13:44 schrieb Ian Reinhart Geiser:
> On Tuesday 25 March 2003 04:25 am, Klas Kalass wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > The website has moved from www/extragear to www/areas/extragear, but the
> > old one will still be active for some days.
> >
> > The new website is based on the common kde.org look and feel, but the
> > structure has not changed much.
> >
> > The curious may have a look at http://www.kde.org/areas/extragear/ . We
> > also have a news feed now, so for everybody wanting to tell the world
> > about anything, just needs to add a note to www/areas/extragear/news.rdf
> > :-)
> >
> > Please do commits to the new site from now on.
>
> Sooo COol!
> How do we update our content for our apps on these pages?   Do we have
> commit access to these pages? or should you get diffs?
Yes, the commit rights for www/extragear have been changed to=20
www/areas/extragear - meaning that I cannot commit a bugfix to the old=20
site...
Everybody with an app in the extra gear should have commit rights, if you h=
ave=20
not then please ask sysadmin@kde.org for commit rights.

Regards,
  Klas