[Kde-extra-gear] [IMPORTANT] Release Preparations

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:58:26 +0100

--Boundary-02=_ocVN+cPJAb045ZF

Hi All,

=46rom now on the extragear site shows overviews for application status!

Please everybody update www/extragear/inc/appinfo.inc whenever you plan a=20
release or your release dates get outdated or whatever. I think that this=20
means currently at least cdbakeoven, k3b and gwenview.

Regarding translations, Thomas Diehl asked me to make it really clear that=
=20
kde-i18n-doc@mail.kde.org is the mailing list to notify about translation=20
related issues. So please drop them a note when you updated your status and=
=20
remind them again when you reach i18n string freeze!

Thanks a lot,

  Klas