[Kde-extra-gear] K3b 0.8 message freeze

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:29:26 +0100

--Boundary-02=_dQZM+eznRxMjZfN

Hi Sebastian,

sorry that it took so long for your message to come through, but mailman do=
es=20
not like so many recipients and I could not approve the message earlier.

Am Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2003 08:47 schrieb Sebastian Trueg:
> Hy guys,
>
> since I was not sure how to inform all translators I kind of broadcast th=
is
> message. Please don't hit me but tell me how to do it right the next time.
We still do not have a formalized way for this.=20

Would it be OK for everyone to just notify kde-extragear and kde-i18n-doc=20
mailing lists? Or any proposals anyone?

PS:
We are presenting KDE at "Hamburger Computer Tage" in Hamburg, Germany at t=
he=20
moment and people come asking about k3b already!

Regards,
 Klas