[Kde-extra-gear] Announce: Gwenview 0.16.0pre1

Klas Kalass kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:58:45 +0100

Am Montag, 13. Januar 2003 13:44 schrieb Aur=E9lien G=E2teau:
> Speaking about freezing, is there a way to notify translators about it?
> I just read again the latest threads about extra-gear translation and
> didn't find anything about this :(
AFAIK there is nothing set up for this yet. Your best bet might be to wri=
te to=20
their ML.

Cheers,
  Klas=20

--=20
"...encourage the use of commercial products that work well with FOSS. A =
good=20
example of the latter is the Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX product,=
=20
which relies on FOSS (GPL ) software..."

Taken from: http://www.disa.mil/pao/dodfoss.html