[Kde-extra-gear] Re: Current status of CD Burners?

Klas Kalass klas.kalass@gmx.de
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 10:27:43 +0200

Hi!

I got an email from Sebastian some time ago, that he will ask Waldo to do t=
he=20
move for his app. AFAIK Waldo is back from his vacations now and he might=20
have overlooked your move request. The translators are already complaining=
=20
that the move did not happen yet. So please initiate the move, otherwise I=
=20
will ask Waldo next weekend to move all apps. If any of your apps is=20
unmaintained and should be removed or moved to nonbeta instead of extra gea=
r=20
please say so!

By the way: We already have the kvim part in the extra gear and the authors=
 of=20
ksvg stated that they want it in the extra gear as well.

Greetings,
Klas