[Kde-events] [Randa] Text for registration page launch this week

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Mar 14 23:05:19 CET 2011

Morning

I'm a bit in a hurry but like to write this email today.

At the end of this week we plan to launch the registration page for the Randa
meeting and thus a first version of a simple sprint manager connected with
identity.kde.org. For this I'd like to have a small dot story (and some blogs
and mails to reach as many people as possible).

As I wrote some weeks ago for the Nepomuk part of the meeting I'd like to do a
series of short articles about what Nepomuk/semantic desktop is and why the
people and application developers should participate in this meeting and
should integrate nepomuk functionality in their applications.

Is anybody of you promo guys around and could help me to write some good
announcement?!? Would be great as I'm quite busy as e.g. I still need to
translate the booklet to German to use it in sponsoring requests.

Thx in advance
Mario