[Kde-events] [Randa] Budget approved - order your tickets

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Tue Apr 26 09:58:16 CEST 2011

Morning

This and the email before are for archival purposes. If you didn't get them
you find them in your spam folder and please act asap.

griits
Mario

Good morning kde-events

A few minutes ago I got the ok for our Randa 2011 budget and thus you're now
allowed (and urged ;-) to buy your tickets.

Important: If your plane lands in Zurich airport or Geneva airport please get
in contact with me as we can offer some cheaper train tickets to Randa and
back to the airport. They are around 40 CHF per day but we need to find a way
to hand them to you at the airport. Aaron Seigo will be at the airport in
Zurich (probably dressed as Konqi, the dragon ;-) on Wednesday, the 1st of
June. For the Geneva airport, we're still looking for volunteers depending
also on the number of people who arrive in Geneva.

IMPORTANT: I got the feedback from the board that some estimated costs look
like they miss the train tickets in Switzerland. Although I sent a reminder
for this topic if you're affected by this problem please contact me asap!

Some other news about the meeting are:

- We published the menu for the meeting week [1].
- The room schedule is online as well [2]. There you can reserve a discussion
room for your group during the meeting week.
- Saturday, 4th of June is going to be the OpenDay of Randa 2011. This day the
building will be open for interested people to come and see what we're doing.
There will be probably some presentations from our (KDE) side depending on the
mass of interest ;-).

So if there are still some questions or you need something special just
contact me.

CU in Randa
Mario

[1] http://community.kde.org/Sprints/Randa/2011#Menu_plan