[Kde-events] Here comes the poster question again and last organisational items, Fwd: Reminder: Projektstände OpenExpo 24./25. 3. 2010 in Bern

Claudia Rauch rauch at kde.org
Thu Mar 18 10:41:25 CET 2010

On 18 March 2010 10:31, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
> Sorry for the delay, I try hard to catch up after my hospital stay,
>
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 13:42, Claudia Rauch <rauch at kde.org> wrote:
>> Hi Myriam,
>>
>> On 14 March 2010 14:53, Myriam Schweingruber <myriam at kde.org> wrote:
>>> In the past the posters provided by OpenExpo were very badly printed,
>>> so I suggest we print our own. I will reuse the previous poster motif
>>> (unless somebody suggest an even better one :-) ) and print one next
>>> week, unless we have an already printed one I could use. Claudia has
>>> my address, and since Klaas will attend he could also bring it along,
>>> I just don't know if the German post is faster than the Swiss one ;).
>>> Any feedback on that would be greatly appreciated until Wednesday.
>>
>> I still have some poster here with Wade's motifs, though they were
>> used before and hence don't look that fresh anymore. If you want 2-3
>> of those I can of course post them.
>>
>> What's the motif you have? If you email me a template, I might be able
>> to get it printed this week and also mail it to. Not sure if that
>> makes sense though :). If money for the proint is an issue, let me
>> know.
>
> I have the same motif as we had in the past with Wade's motifs, so any
> of these is OK. Do you think there is still time to get those till
> Tuesday? Else I go printing one today.

Hm, not sure actually as sending stuff to Switzerland might be a bit
more complicated because of customs?
I'd say if it's not too much of a hassle for you to get one printed,
then go for that option. Then you'll definitely have a poster :)

--

Claudia Rauch
Business Manager

KDE e.V. is a German Verein registered at the Amtsgericht Tübingen
(VR1301). Its president is Cornelius Schumacher. For more information
please see http://ev.kde.org, and http://kde.org/