[Kde-events] Fwd: [speakers] FrOSCamp Zurich Deadline for all calls extended

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon Jul 26 23:56:09 CEST 2010

FYI. A KDE talk would be really nice.

Regards, Myriam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sandro "red" Mathys <red at froscamp.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 23:29
Subject: [speakers] Deadline for all calls extended
To: projects at lists.froscamp.org, speakers at lists.froscamp.org

Dear FrOSCamp participants,

21 registered projects, 19 talks, 2 workshops and 1 hackfest - let me
thank all of you for actively participating in FrOSCamp 2010 Zurich!
Without you such an event wouldn't be possible. This is the first time
this event is being organized and we never imagined to be that
successful right away, to earn everyone's trust so quick!

But those numbers are not even final as we see that more is yet to
come. In this very moment there's people out there who are working to
answer one of the several open calls. The deadline for all calls is
close and time is short, isn't it? That's why we're happy to announce
we decided to give you two more weeks to answer the calls! The new
deadline is 2010-08-14.

But don't get lazy now! We're eagerly looking forward to more great
submissions! So far everything sounds really interesting but we want
more, always more! Way more!

For questions, comments, ideas and rants feel free to contact us in
#FrOSCamp on the Freenode IRC network [1] or over just any of the
mailing lists [2] you see fitting - or for more privacy by email [3].

Thanks,
red

[1] http://freenode.net/
[2] http://lists.froscamp.org/