[Kde-events] Organization of Randa 2011

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Sun Dec 19 15:10:20 CET 2010

Good morning all you Randa2011 interested people

My university term is almost done (with a great result last week: see my blog
about this today ;-) and I'd like to speed up the Randa2011 organization.

Right know I sent an email to the e.V. board with some questions about
sponsoring, budget and Co. I'd like to start (or better "go on with") the
organization with you're help on the KDE mailing list kde-events at the middle
of next week (around December the 22):

So please subscribe to the list if not yet done.

The topics for the meeting/sprint are set now: Nepomuk and Multimedia - and
probably KDevelop (any news here Aleix?).

And the date is set as well:
1st to 7th of June 2011.

And the house is reserved as well. Still wait for the renting contract.

But there is still a lot to do and I hope and try to delegate as much as
possible. Some tasks are:
- Formal registration framework
- Sponsor search
- Name tags
- Graphics
- Visa-Invitation
- Writing emails, articles and Co
- Etc.

So please subscribe if and when you want to help.

Thx and read you in a few days!!!!
Mario