[Kde-events] Fwd: Chemnitzer Linux-Tage 2010: "Dienste und Dämonen "

Stefan Majewsky majewsky at gmx.net
Sun Nov 15 16:38:52 CET 2009

Hi,

attached is the CfP for the Chemnitzer Linux Tage 2010 (which is written in
German, I recieved it over the mailing list of my Linux User Group).

1. The CfP says that the organisers want to put (among other things) an
emphasis on "new desktops" and "embedded systems". This might be a great
opportunity to present our efforts on the Plasma shells for netbooks and MID.
Is there anyone who is into this topic, speaks German, and would like to
submit a paper for a talk? (I think I won't be doing a talk this time.
February and March will also feature some interesting exams for me.)

2. I'll be applying for the booth later this day. Who will come with me? (They
want information about how many people are at the booth already in the
registration form.)

3. Claudia, could you please reserve the booth box for the 13/14 March 2010?

Greetings
Stefan