[Kde-events] Cebit 2009 ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Jan 7 23:12:31 CET 2009

Hi Claudia,

On Wednesday 07 January 2009, you wrote:
> 2009/1/6 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:

> >> Will there be a 4.2 release party at our "headquarters" in Frankfurt ?
> >> :-) (ok, different event, but so what ;-) )
> >
> > I mean, you could just announce a place to meet that evening, and KDE
> > people from the area (this would include me) could meet and have dinner
> > and a drink together, or something. (no eV money involved)
>
> I think that's a great idea. Hey, I'd love to have you over and host a
> little party here!
> Let's do that then on the 27th.

Oh, that's a tuesday. Why do we release on tuesday ? Friday would be much
better for a release party ;-)

> We could do it here in the office (we
> have a meeting room, buy beer and soft drinks and order pizza) or I
> book a table at a pub. What would be better (it's my first release
> event ;)) ?

No idea.
I have also no idea who would come.
Can you announce it somewhere and see who registers ?
If we are only a 4 or 5 few people, a pub would probably be nicer. If we are
many, the office may be better ?

Alex