[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2009: KDE DevRoom

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Wed Jan 7 13:19:50 CET 2009

On Wednesday 07 January 2009 10:28:11 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> @Bart - I'm willing to give a talk as well, either about "New in KDE
> 4.2" or "Cool stuff we're doing". The latter would be about
> interesting experiments going on like what Amarok does, or the zooming
> stuff in Plasma. And finally I could talk about cooperation between
> commercial entities and communities, more specifically how KDE works
> with KDAB/Qt Software and how it benefits both parties. Each of the
> talks: non-technical. First one mostly targets end users, second
> mostly tech enthusiasts, third commercial parties.
I'm supposed to get a talk proposal from the Amarok people about Amarok 2, but
I'd be very interested in a talk about the cool new stuff KDE4.2 has for
us :-) (I'm always careful of 'cool stuff we're doing' to prevent a kind of
overhyping.) The third one would be cool as well, but I'd use it if I can't
find other people to do talks.

Bart