[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2009: KDE DevRoom

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Tue Jan 6 20:08:29 CET 2009

On Tuesday 06 January 2009 17:08, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> Are there wiki pages coordinating this stuff? Yes, hidden in the dot story:
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FOSDEM2009 but there is not much on
> it yet. How much of the devroom (shared with GNOME and XFCE) do we have
> now?
2 XFCE talks afaik, I think Gnome has at least 1 already too, and is looking
into more. I just got a proposal from Alexander Neundorf about CMake, so
that's 1 from our side as well. I'll add it to the wiki page soonish (I
wasn't given a title or any other details yet, so... ;)). As usual gnome has
it slightly easier to find crossdesktop talks (at least IMO), since they tend
to push harder for their projects to end up on fd.o, or to get them adopted
more widely.

> Sun is willing to help out with the stand again, although not to the point
> of running 100m of UTP again :) They'd like to give a talk on KDE4 on
> Solaris, at least.
If you or they would be so kind as to mail me with info about that, that'd be
great :-)

Bart