[Kde-events] FOSDEM 2009: KDE DevRoom

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Tue Jan 6 17:08:35 CET 2009

[[ Keeping all the CC because I'm not sure who's on what list. ]]

On Thursday 06 November 2008 12:55:56 pm Bart Coppens wrote:
> On Thursday 06 November 2008 10:14:40 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> > Unless someone else already did I'll book the dev room but I doubt
> > I'll have enough free time the coming months to organize a talks
> > schedule. Any help with that would be appreciated.
>
> I didn't do anything yet. If you book the room, would you also book the KDE
> stand? I can try to organize the devroom schedule as usual, but the
> organization of the stand/booth would need to be done by someone else... (I
> think I delegated that to one of the Jos'es last year, I don't know exactly
> to whom he subdelegated that.)

Are there wiki pages coordinating this stuff? Yes, hidden in the dot story:
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FOSDEM2009 but there is not much on
it yet. How much of the devroom (shared with GNOME and XFCE) do we have now?

Sun is willing to help out with the stand again, although not to the point of
running 100m of UTP again :) They'd like to give a talk on KDE4 on Solaris,
at least.

I also have last year's cashbox, still. I'll bring it, along with the box of
booth things, which includes networking and electrical stuff.

--
Adriaan de Groot, KDE quality team, KDE4-Solaris
  http://solaris.kde.org/