[Kde-events] Cebit 2009 ?

Eckhart Wörner ewoerner at kde.org
Sun Jan 4 16:54:05 CET 2009

Hi Alexander,

Am Sonntag, 04. Januar 2009 16:36:25 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> > Current status of the booth planning can always be found at [1].
>
> Oh, already so many. Usually there was always a shortage in booth staff,
> has that changed ? Or is it because it is cebit ?

it looks to me like situation has changed a bit. Stefan and Felix dedicate a
lot of time to events, and it looks like they have set fire on Casper as well.

However, I'd like to have five to six people for every day, so that still
leaves an open place for you. :-)

Unfortunately I'm not able to guarantee any accomodation yet (due to lack of
confirmation), so this is still preliminary planning.

Eckhart